Inclusion and simplicity are at the heart of Kaoun’s activities and design. This vision of simplifying complex financial constructs and services and breaking them down into digestible bits, fit for all ages and classes, is carried out throughout the products’ design and the marketing materials.
This specific role is well versed in visual work and motion design with a sensitivity towards the micro-interactions that make great experiences truly amazing. You will be joining a team that is setting a new standard for what the modern banking experience will look and feel like. At Kaoun, we are data-centered. Using research, market benchmarks, and empathy, you are charged with infusing delight into every part of the “Kaoun product experience”, from the user’s first contact to them becoming a super-user. Each of our products has its own personality and tells a story, and we would like you to be the narrator through your unique, thought-through, educated design decisions and style.
In this position, you will:
• Create wireframes, detailed visual designs, interactive prototypes, UX flows etc to demonstrate ideas and thinking process
• Collaborate closely with the product, design, data, engineering and business analytics to help make user-centered decisions
• Turn user problems detected across all feedback channels into product opportunities; Design mobile and web interfaces that are simple, elegant, and enjoyable for users
• Help turn research insights into implications for design and product through identifying key research questions & solutions
• No degree requirements
• 1-2 Years of experience
• A passion and curiosity to understand their behavior and attitudes towards money and technology
• Obsessed with defining problems as well as the creating the design solution(s)
• Working knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD etc
• Possess a portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of the basics of visual and interaction design
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in illustration, graphic, and/or motion design is a plus
User Experience, UI Design, Product thinking, User research