We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Ideally, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Manage Supplies and Office equipment maintenance
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time and monitor daily cash flows
- Address employees queries regarding administrative issues (e.g. contracts, social security)
- Assist management in accounting, administrative and legal matters
- Coordinate with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist in the drafting and translation of proposals and documents for partner institutions.
- Shopping / office eateries stock management
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Temporarily act as a call center operator if needed
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant (particularly when dealing with public administration)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- High School degree; additional qualification in Management, Law or Accounting would be a plus
- Drivers license would be a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying